WP7 Notifications 2.7 Apk | 204 KB | Mediafire / MirrorCreator
Requires Android:2.1 and up
WP7 Notifications displays all your Android device's notifications WP7 style. WP7 Notifications greatly improves the way your Android device displays notifications. You can display all your Android notifications in the same way than on Windows Phone 7.
- Better support for MessengerWithYou
- Better support for eBuddy
- Better support for MB Notifications
- Fixed Whatsapp support
- You can help translate the app in your language. Go to www.productigeeky.com for more details.
--== SUPPORT ==--
For more information and a detailled FAQ, go to http://www.productigeeky.com
If you have any question or suggestion, please contact us.
--== TO ACTIVATE THE SERVICE ==--
To work properly, WP7 Notifications requires that you activate the accessibility service « WP7 Notifications Service » (accessibility services are currently the only way to process notifications on Android systems)
- After installing, click « Open »
- Click « Activate service »
- If it’s not checked, check « Accessibility »
- Check « WP7 Notifications Service »
Your notifications will now be displayed.
--== USING THE APP ==--
When a notification shows up :
- Click on it to launch it
- Swipe it to the right to dismiss it
- Swipe to the left to clear all upcoming notifications
If you use a custom lockscreen app such as MagicLocker or WidgetLocker, the notifications will show above your lockscreen.
--== LITE VS PRO ==--
With the full version of WP7 Notifications :
- You can choose the duration of the notification, and make it permanent
- You can choose to animate the notifications
- You can display a nice shadow under the notification
- You can choose the color for the notification
- You can make your phone wake up when you receive a notification
- You can choose an alternate 2 lines layout
--== CONFIGURATION ==--
To receive notifications from an app, check it in the « Monitoring » section of the preferences.
Here are some examples of apps to check :
- Missed calls : Will show « Missed call from [caller] »
- Messaging apps (GO SMS, Handsent SMS, Trillian, Facebook Chat, Google Talk, …) : Will show a toast with the ID of the sender and the content of the message
- K-9 Mail : Will show the ID of the sender and the subject of the mail
- Status bar : Will show toasts such as « USB connected », « Battery low » or « Battery fully charged »
- Market : Will show toasts such as « New updates available » or « Download finished »
Download - Market