Riptide GP v1.3 Apk | 47 MB | Mediafire / MirrorCreator
Requires Android:2.2 and up
The premier console-quality water racing game for mobile.
Riptide GP is the first ever console-quality water racing game for mobile, featuring super-realistic water physics, real-time reflections (dual core only), and gorgeous high-detail vehicles and environments.
- Added touch-screen controls (two flavors)
Rev up your supercharged jet ski and take a wild ride through twisting canals and rivers, futuristic cityscapes, and mysterious research facilities. Skill, stunts, and speed will be your best allies as you grab massive air off huge waves, kick out death-defying tricks, and boost your jet ski to victory across a dynamic, ever-changing torrent of foam and spray.
NEW: RIPTIDE GOES WIDE!
We now support many Android devices, including the Galaxy S, Nexus S, Droid X, Xperia Play, and many more.
Please note that Riptide GP is a processor intensive game. We strongly encourage you to try the game immediately after buying to test compatibility with your device.
The ultimate console-quality mobile racing experience just got even more console-y! Now you can kick back on your couch and play Riptide GP with your Bluetooth or USB gamepad. (USB gamepads only supported on Android 3.1 or higher.)
WHAT THE REVIEWERS HAVE TO SAY:
“The age of console-quality Android gaming is upon us, and Riptide GP is one hell of a good start.”
“It looks and sounds brilliant, and … the tracks, unlockable craft, and wealth of modes should keep you on board for hours.”
– Pocket Gamer UK (8/10)
“If you enjoy racing games…this is a must have.”
– Droid Gamers (5/5)
“We haven’t been able to put it down. If you are looking for a mobile game with that ‘wow factor’ then look no further than this one.”
– Droid Life
• Explore 12 futuristic water raceways
• Grab massive air and perform dramatic stunts to earn boost
• Unlock and master 6 screaming fast jet skis
• 3 game modes: Race, Hot Lap, and Championship
• Bluetooth and USB gamepad support
• Earn Achievements, post to Leaderboards, and race against your Friends’ best split times with integrated OpenFeint™ support
• Easy and fun to pick up and play – delightfully challenging to master
• Created by Vector Unit, developers of the Xbox 360 hit Hydro Thunder Hurricane.
Download - Market