System Tuner Pro v184.108.40.206 Apk | 990 KB | Mediafire / MirrorCreator
Requires Android:1.5 and up
The most complete Android system suite: monitor and record all activities, backup and restore *any* applications, extended task killer, CPU SD and memory controls, logcat reader, terminal emulator, widgets and notifications, all in one highly optimized app!
- Fix active tweaks failing
- Various other bug fixes
Developed and tested on HTC Evo 3D, Galaxy S2, Iconia A500, Galaxy S, LG 2X, HTC Sensation.
By far the lowest consumption monitoring app! Check web-site for app consumption!
WARNING: Requires WIFI, BT, PHONE and GPS permissions to record phone states. App checked with Privacy Inspector!
You can add shortcuts to your home screen for any of the below features/screens!
- Filter user/system/kernel processes and exclusion list
- Shows cpu load/frequency, memory/internal/sd usage
- Sort processes by cpu times, start time, memory or by name
- Kill non manually excluded apps automatically
- Shows detailed information about running apps and processes
- Open app system settings
- Read app logcat
- Manually kill running apps
Extended Task Killer
- Kill non-excluded apps automatically or manually
- Kill apps during screen-on, screen-off or when widget refreshes
- Manually exclude or include apps
- All system apps are excluded by default
- Manually kill kernel processes (rooted phones)
- Display memory details (RAM & internal)
- Display SD details (internal & external SD)
Application Manager (rooted phones):
- Freeze/unfreeze apps (prevents app from running)
- Backup/restore any apps, including system apps
- Backup/restore any app settings
- Uninstall any apps, including system apps
- Launch and read app logcat
- Display application data and cache usage
- Sort application by name, data usage or cache usage
- Move any apps to/from system/user space
- Record (optionally at boot) activities in the background
- Record all apps or all processes
- Record phone states (screen, wifi, bluetooth, gps, mobile data, signal)
- Import Battery Monitor Widget Pro data for detailed analysis!
- Allows analyzing past recordings without limits
- Display log(cat) for all/one process
- Filter logcat by message levels
- Filter logcat based on user-defined text
- Save logcat to file
- Clear existing logcat
- Keeps history of previously used Linux commands
- Save output to file
- Run commands as Super User (rooted phone)
- Tweak SD cache size to boost performance (not all phones supported, please report)
- Tweak Android auto-kill memory settings
- Tweak CPU governor + frequencies during screen-off, on-call
- Tweak CPU voltage (when available on custom Kernel)
- Optional OC/deamon disabler and uses Linux init.d script when available
Notification & Widgets:
- Show information (cpu, memory, SD) in notification bar or widgets
- 1x1 and 2x1 widgets available
- Notification icons are provided as external packages, many available for white/black notification backgrounds
- Many different widget backgrounds: HTC Sense 2 or 3, Google, Glassy half or fully transparent.
- Show cpu load, frequency, governor, free/used memory (flash/internal/sd), process count using text or 2 side levels.
- Starts 2 different actions by clicking on the icon or label, including:
. Start/stop recording process activity
. Kill all non-excluded processes
. Start task manager
. Open analyzer
. Open app manager
. Open settings
Old name: Process Monitor Widget Pro
TODOs: Still a lot, but getting there!
- Multi-version backup/restore
- Move app to/from SD
- Graphic widgets and notifications
- Setup wizard
- All bug fixes, just let me know
Download - Market