FolderSync full 1.8.0 Apk | 2.6 MB | Mediafire / MirrorCreator
Requires Android:2.1 and up
FolderSync enables easy sync of files between cloud storage and Android devices. FolderSync is a application that enables simple sync to cloud based storage to and from local folders on the device memory card.
- Now using official Box.net API. Note: Users will have to re-authenticate Box.net accounts and reselect folderpair folders.
- Fixed potential issues with slow wifi wakeup. Try disabling full wake-lock setting if you use that too see if sync works without it.
- Support for anonymous mode for FTP/SMB and active mode for FTP.
- Using new FTP library, FTPS unchanged (check your encoding setting - default is UTF-8).
- Support for Amazon S3 Server Side Encryption.
- Option to use MD5 checksum for local file comparison (use with care as it will use extra CPU).
- Option to enter allowable WiFi SSID\'s for a folderpair.
- Spanish language added.
It currently support multiple Dropbox, SugarSync, Ubuntu One, Box.net, LiveDrive, HiDrive, NetDocuments, Amazon S3, FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV or windows share (Samba/CIFS) accounts, and support for more platforms are planned.
Effortlessly sync your files. Backup your music, pictures and other important files from the phone to your cloud storage or the other way around. It has never been easier. Tasker / locale support enables fine grained control of your syncs.
FolderSync also contains a full file manager, that enables you to manage your files locally and in the cloud. Copy, move and delete your files in your cloud/remote accounts. Support for creation/deletion of buckets in Amazon S3. Upload and download files from the phone. It's all supported.
You could also try out the lite version, so you can test functionality before you buy.
Follow news here:
The full change log can be found here:
Please read the FAQ. I have addressed most comments there:
You can choose any folder on the memory card to sync. Currently one-way and two-way sync are supported. Sync intervals and other sync settings can be specified for each sync item you configure. You set up a folderpair to sync and it will automatically keep your files in sync.
Current supported providers:
☆ Amazon S3 Simple Storage Service
☆ Box.net (WebDAVs)
☆ LiveDrive (WebDAV/FTP)
☆ HiDrive (WebDAV/FTP)
☆ FTPS (SSL/TLS implicit)
☆ FTPES (SSL/TLS explicit)
☆ SFTP (SSH File Transfer)
☆ Samba/CIFS/Windows Share
☆ Ubuntu One
☆ WebDAVs (HTTPS)
☆ Multiple accounts (full version)
☆ File manager - manage your cloud files
☆ Amazon S3 Client Side Encryption support
☆ Tasker/locale support (full version)
☆ User defined sync filters (full version)
☆ Sync to and from you selected provider
☆ Two-way sync with support for deletions
☆ Backup/restore settings
☆ User specified sync interval or specific sync times
☆ Choose connection types for each sync item
☆ Support for syncing of subfolders
☆ Sync of hidden files can be disabled
☆ No ads (full version)
Download - Market