No Root Screenshot It 3.1 Apk | 656 KB | Mediafire / MirrorCreator
Requires Android:1.5 and up
"No Root Screenshot It" is an application that lets you take screenshots of your phone. Root is NOT required. This application works on ALL phones except Honeycomb.
- Better color/line picker when annotating photos
- Added option to save screenshots immediately after taking them, without displaying the crop/draw/share dialog
- Fix for blurry images on Motorola Razr
This application is for those users who need to take screenshots, but don't have root access to their phones.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING:
This application will instruct you to download and install a free desktop application on your Windows or Mac. Once installed, you must run the desktop application with your phone attached to your computer. This will enable screenshots on your phone.
Windows - Download
Mac - Download
Once you've done this, you can disconnect your phone and take screenshots whenever you want. However, every time you restart your phone, you'll have to connect it to your computer and run the desktop application again. If you restart your phone frequently, this app may not be for you, as it may prove to be too inconvenient.
If your phone is already rooted, please download the normal "Screenshot It" application from the Android market.
- Take a screenshot of your phone's screen
- Save as a jpg or png file, and share anywhere
- Crop screenshots
- Annotate and draw on screenshots
- Screen shot status bar button
- Shake to screen shot
- Delayed screenshot timer
- "Share" menu integration
- Custom save directory
- Works on ALL devices, except Honeycomb
Download - Market