Service packs are part of the process of keeping your Windows product up to date. They combine the latest updates and fixes into one package or download. A service pack may include security and performance improvements as well as support for new types of hardware. To install the latest service pack of Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7, visit the Service Pack Center.
CD Key: D36RK-QDFFD-BTWWY-BT7KK-43MGM
- Burn the ISO with ImgBurn / Nero or other Burning Tools.
- Boot From CD.
- Press a key when asked.
- After some time You need to Select Partition to Install. (Fresh Installation Recommended, Use First Partition, C:) 5. Format it or use without formatting.
- Thus the Setup Begins.
- Remove CD only after Full Applications Installation.
- After Installation Competed, Reboot Computer.
- Enjoy Windows XP SP3 2011.
Download Windows XP SP3 2011 v11.02 in Indowebster