Saturday, February 19, 2011

Word List on Comments


Stating your Opinion
It seems to me that ...
In my opinion, ...
I am of the opinion that .../ I take the view that ..
My personal view is that ...
In my experience ...
As far as I understand / can see, ...
As I see it, ... / From my point of view ...
As far as I know ... / From what I know ...
I might be wrong but ...
If I am not mistaken ...
I believe one can (safely) say ...
It is claimed that ...
I must admit that ...
I cannot deny that ...
I can imagine that ...
I think/believe/suppose ...
Personally, I think ...
That is why I think ...
I am sure/certain/convinced that ...
I am not sure/certain, but ...
I am not sure, because I don't know the situation exactly.
I am not convinced that ...
I have read that ...
I am of mixed opinions (about / on) ...
I am of mixed opinions about / on this.
I have no opinion in this matter.
Outlining Facts
The fact is that
The (main) point is that ...
This proves that ...
What it comes down to is that ...
It is obvious that ...
It is certain that ...
One can say that ...
It is clear that ...
There is no doubt that ...

No comments:

Post a Comment