Remote Desktop Client 2.12.0 Apk | 620 KB | Mediafire Download
Requires Android:1.5 and up
No lugging your laptop around anymore. Connect remotely from Android device.
Xtralogic Remote Desktop Client for Android enables you to connect to your Windows computers across the Internet from a mobile device powered by Google Android platform. Once connected, it gives you mouse and keyboard control over your computer while showing you everything that's happening on the screen.
What's in this version:
# added microphone redirection to a remote computer.
# improved quality of audio redirection from a remote computer.
# added support for x86 based Android devices.
# fixed coonection problem when the remote computer is running in RemoteFX mode.
# fixed Windows 8 Developer Preview connection problem.
You can leave your computer without losing access to your files, applications, and e-mail. Xtralogic Remote Desktop Client is using Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP). All the necessary server components are already part of most versions of the Windows operating system (except Home varieties).
* 8, 16, 24 and 32 bit color support
* Custom screen resolutions, including an option to automatically fit to the device screen
* SSL security and support for Network Level Authentication (NLA).
* Microsoft Remote Desktop Gateway (RD Gateway, a.k.a. TS Gateway) support.
* RemoteApp programs support.
* On-screen keyboard for keys missing on the device (functional keys, etc.)
* Server address book
* Master password to secure server password storage
* Audio redirection to the client from a remote computer
* Microphone redirection from the client to a remote computer
* File transfer between SD card and remote computer
* Copy/paste text between client and server
* Display zoom in/zoom out
* Pinch-to-zoom (available on the devices with multi-touch functionality)
* The first and only mobile Remote Desktop client with support for Microsoft Remote Assistance
* RDP data compression and caching to save bandwidth
* Android home screen shortcuts
* Support for x86 based Android devices
The following operating system have Remote Desktop Services and can be connected using Xtralogic Remote Desktop Client without any additional server side software:
* Windows Server 2000
* Windows XP Professional
* Windows XP Media Center Edition
* Windows Server 2003
* Windows Vista Business, Ultimate and Enterprise
* Windows Server 2008
* Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate and Enterprise
* Windows Server 2008R2
The following operating system do not have Remote Desktop Services out of the box:
* Windows XP Home
* Windows Vista Home
* Windows Vista Home Premium
* Windows 7 Starter
* Windows 7 Home Premium
* Mac OS
Download - Market