Perfect Keyboard v1.3.1 Apk | 2.2 MB | Mediafire Download
Requires Android:2.2 and up
Take command of your Android device's touchpad keypad with a Perfect and smart Keyboard for android. You can customize the look of the keyboard with eight different themes and add additional functionality to your device. Perfect Keyboard lets you use custom dictionaries, control background and text colors, and adjust the keyboard's vibration density.
In short, Perfect Keyboard allows you to setup your Android phone or tablet's touchpad keyboard so that it works best for you.
What's in v1.3.1 update:
- Added an option to select a custom background image.
- update to new anysoftkeyboard mechanism.
- If you like the keyboard please take one minute from your time to rate the app in the market (5 starts we hope).
Note: Perfect Keyboard works only on Android 2.2 and up
- Multitouch keyboard
- User dictionary, built-in dictionary, supports AnySoftKeyboard International dictionaries (separate downloads from the Market)
- Configurable auto correction
- Redesigned and optimized keyboard layout and style
- 8 Keyboard themes ( gingerbread,iPhone keyboard,honeycomb,and more).
- Configurable colors for the keyboard buttons, background and text
- Configurable color for the word suggestion font
- Speech to text (select languages only)
- Custom vibration intensity (haptic feedback)
- Long press "Enter" key to bring up smiley alternatives
- Long press on "/" key in URL mode to bring up domains (you can configure the domains in the settings to better fit)
- Configurable sound style and volume ( Samsung,iPhone,android)
- Cursor Keys - swipe up on the space key to display.
- T9/compact layout.
- Shortcuts (auto-text like in blackberry)
- External skins (some of better keyboard skins)
- Alt symbols on the keyboard.
- Split layout for tablets.
- configure the layout of the keyboard (key height,row gap etc)
#Change Appearance and Themes:
To change appearance go to settings -> appearance
#About "collecting data" warning message:
That warning message is a part of the Android operating system, and it appears whenever a third party keyboard is enabled. You don't have to worry because the keyboard don't have permission to internet access.
Please report your bugs via email . If you report bugs in a Market comment I CAN'T help you.
Supported languages layout: English(QWERTY,Dvorak,AZERTY), French (ASERTY,QWERTY,QWERTZ), Hebrew, Arabic, German, Czech(QWERTY,QWERTZ), Bulgarian, Catalan, Spanish, Esperanto, Danish, Italian, Finnish, Georgian, Russian, Ukrainian, Latvian, Swedish,Latin, Dutch, Portuguese, Slovakian, Slovenian, Greek, Rumanian, Serbian, Hungarian,Swiss
Download - Market