Missed It! 2.1.0 Apk | 316 KB | Mediafire Download
Requires Android:2.2 and up
Get information about the number of missed calls, unread SMS, unread Gmail messages and notifications from virtually any application a glance with this simple yet very util widget. You can use it with any lockscreen replacement app to access all this information without need to unlock your phone.
- Current configuration details added to log reporting tool.
- Line separation value can take negative values (down to -10dip).
Missed It! must be enabled as an Accessibility Service to be able to receive application notifications (‘Settings » Accessibility » Accessibility services’).
Starting from Gmail 2.3.5, Google doesn’t allow 3rd party apps to access Gmail application data. This means that Missed It! is unable to obtain “directly” the number of unread emails on Gmail. You can yet monitor for new Gmail messages if you add it to Missed It! as any other regular application.
* It currently reports number of missed calls, unread SMS and unread email messages of any phone’s Gmail account.
* Also reports notifications from any application that uses the notification bar to report events (including WhatsApp, Tweetdeck, e-mail clients, etc).
* Customization of font and background color and transparency. Also font faces (can use fonts stored in external SD card) and styles (bold, italic, underline).
* Customization of the layout (alignments, padding, etc).
* Text messages can be customized to show whatever phrase you want.
* Represent numbers as text.
* Multiple widget sizes. User can select which sizes appears in widget list.
Currently localized to:
* Danish (Denmark)
* Finnish (Finland)
* Portuguese (Brazil)
Download - Market