Launch-X Pro 1.8.0 Apk | 947 Kb | Mediafire Download
Requires Android:1.6 and up
Launch-X is a widget that gives you quick-access to your apps and contacts!
Create powerful widgets for your homescreen with Launch-X! *NEW*: create also SCROLLABLE widgets!
Launch-X features various customizable configurations to allow very quick access to your favorite applications, contacts or generic shortcuts.
With Launch-X you can maximize the usage of your homescreen space. In fact, instead of having the ’4 icons on each row’ limitation of the stock Launchers, you can put much, much more in the same space!
Rename items: It is now possible to rename any type of item (apps/contacts/shortcuts).
Larger icon size: Added a larger icon size: ‘X-Large’.
Carousel looping: When using the ‘arrows buttons’ it is possible to enable ‘Carousel looping’, which allows a continuos scrolling.
More flexibility: It is now possible to choose less than 4 icons (from 1 to 7).
More widget sizes: New widget sizes: 2×1, 2×2, 2×3, 4×3, 4×4, 5×3.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
There are several configurations options available in Launch-X that let you build a widget that best suits your needs. For example, you can create a widget with multiple screens that contains over 40, 50, 100, or more shortcuts! You can even create scrollable widgets in which you can basically put an unlimited number of items!
You can also decide that you prefer not to use the multi-screens feature, and instead keep a more clean single screen with up to 28 items (4 rows, with 7 icons each).
* Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Tab!
* Unlimited widgets: you can create and configure as many Launch-X widgets as you need.
* Widget sizes: you can choose between 2×1, 2×2, 2×3, 3×1, 3×2, 4×1, 4×2, 4×3, 4×4, 5×1 (for Tablets), 5×2 (for Tablets) and 5×3 (for Tablets).
* Scrollable widgets: you can create a scrollable widget, which allows you to have an unlimited number of items in it.
* Items types: the items that can be added to Launch-X are applications, contacts or generic shortcuts. A shortcut for a contact can start a call, send a message or open the contact itself.
Items order You can easily sort your items as you want, with simple drag-and-drop.
* Icon size: the available sizes for the shortcut icons are “Small”, “Medium” and “Large”.
* Number of icons: each row can have from 1 up to 7 icons.
* Number of rows: each widget can have from 1 up to 4 rows.
* Screen selection method: you can choose to use the arrows buttons to navigate through screens, or the direct buttons (which allow quicker access to the desired screen). You can also select ‘None’ to have a single screen with more available space.
* Show/hide items names: the shortcuts/items names can be shown or hidden.
* Background/buttons transparency: select your preferred background and buttons transparency.
* Backup/restore: backup your widgets to the SD card and restore them when needed.
Download - Market