Enhanced SMS & Caller ID 18.104.22.168 Apk | 737 KB | Mediafire Download
Requires Android:2.0.1 and up
The premier Talking Caller ID, SMS, Email, GTalk & Calendar Events android app!
Provides voice notifications for incoming callers, incoming SMS messages, Google Talk, new K9 / Kaiten messages and event reminders from your Google Calendar.
What's in this version:
-GMAIL Problems? http://goo.gl/PXCEy
-Enhancement: dictionary updated and allows case sensitive word mapping.
-Enhancement: Ability to filter email and have spoken notifications for only those senders you specify.
-Fix: When setting the language to Dutch, nothing would happen.
-Added the ability to check if the user has TTS voice data installed.
* Talking caller id (once or loop).
* Reads your incoming SMS messages (Shake to stop reading).
* Reads your incoming MMS messages.
* Reads your messages a configurable number of times.
* Can be configured to only read SMS senders' name or nickname if sender is in your contacts.
* Screen SMS messages from senders that are not in your contacts.
* Screen SMS messages on a per contact basis.
* Can be configured to reads the incoming callers name, nickname or number. Nickname feature requires the caller be a saved Google contact.
* Obeys your ringer settings! Silent ringer disables voice notifications. Ignoring an incoming call also disables the voice notifications.
* Caller ID notifications over call waiting.
* Easy to use email blacklisting and whitelisting that prevents you from being disturbed by unwanted messages.
* Notifications for the message waiting indicator.
* Google Talk notifications.
* Gmail notifications (Name only, snippet or name & subject [default]). Latest Gmail version v2.3.5 is NOT supported.
* K9 / Kaiten Mail notifications (Name only, snippet or name & subject [default]).
* Google Calendar event reminder notifications.
* Screen unknown and/or private callers. Unknown callers are those callers not in your contacts, while private callers are callers that block their phone numbers.
* Toggle voice notifications on a per contact basis (and optionally mute the ringer).
* Can start on phone power on.
* Shake to silence talking caller ID (and optionally ringer) when you are not using a headset.
* Streams through a wired or wireless headset (Bluetooth headsets require A2DP compatibility, other Bluetooth headsets will not work. Not all A2DP headsets work with the caller ID feature; sorry).
* SMS dictionary for you store your abbreviated words and their longer meanings to make reading SMS messages less cryptic.
* Automatically pauses most media players when notifying you of messages.
* Home screen widget for quick enable/disable of Caller, SMS, calendar, K9 and Gmail notifications.
* Easily save and load your settings.
* Locale, Tasker & Probeez plugins.
* Quiet time feature! Set a time interval where the phone should not provide spoken notifications.
* Lots of other configuration options for you to play with.
Text-to-Speech (TTS) requires Android 2.0+ and the ability to read names from incoming callers.
Try it risk free for 24 hours (Contact me for a refund)
View my site for recent changes and to see if your Bluetooth headset was reported to be compatible with this app.
NOTE to those that INSTALL on SD CARD: If you install this application onto your SD card, there are a few things that will not work exactly as when installation is on the phone. Your settings will not stick, nor will the widget work!
Please view my FAQ for further solutions to problems or contact me.
I would appreciate it if before submitting a bad review, that you attempt to contact me first to see if I can solve your problem. A one star review usually implies that my instructions are not clear enough for you to follow, so contact me and I will make things right!
Also, reviews saying names are not pronounced properly, voice sounds robotic or your television is broken are not the fault of this application. This application uses the Speaking feature built in to your Android phone and does not define a new one! Please keep your reviews relevant.
Download - Market