Dropsync PRO v1.58 Apk | 337 KB | Mediafire Download
Requires Android:2.0 and up
Rock-solid, battery efficient, full two-way(!) sync client for Dropbox.
Keep your phone/tablet and your Dropbox in sync at all times. Rock-solid, battery efficient, full two-way(!) sync client for Dropbox.
- Fixed another case when device timezone change causes unnecessary upload
- Made the app more tolerant to Dropbox server errors. Instead of aborting the whole sync operation we skip the problematic file and continue with the next file in the list
- Workaround a crash bug in Usb.apk on Droid Bionic
"Just like the desktop version of Dropbox, Dropsync supports true two-way data synchronization." --New York Times
"Take a picture on your phone and watch as it’s already waiting for you on your laptop when you get home." --phandroid .com
"I bought 5 other apps like this one, but this is the only one that didn't crash while synchronizing my large Photo & Video folder" --One satisfied user
"Must have app. Now my phone - computer - tablet are one!" --Another satisfied user
* Full two-way sync. Just like Dropbox on desktop
* Very efficient, consumes almost no battery if there is no change detected and will not slow down your phone either
* Works reliably under ever changing network conditions on your phone
* Monitors battery level, WiFi/3G/4G/WiMax connectivity and adapts its behavior according to user preferences
* Very easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort from users
* Compact code size, memory efficient, no fancy graphics, no useless animation. We have enough bloatware. Do one thing and do it best
Beware that there many apps out there on the Market which claim doing sync but in fact what they do is one-way upload or download.
Dropsync provides the essential feature, two-way sync, which should be in the official Dropbox for Android since the beginning. For whatever reason it wasn't and still isn't.
Now you have it.
Download - Market